The ride leaders meet three times a year to plan the programme for the next four months. After each meeting, we publish the outline programme on this page, and then delete each month when we publish the full programme for that month on the Home page. Below you’ll find the outline programme for the remainder of the current period.
- Saturday June 2nd – Short & Steady Ride along the river to Sandford on Thames
- Sunday June 10th – A slow but long ride to Bridewell Gardens (near Ramsden) Open Day
- Tuesday June 12th (pm) – Stop & Stare: “A Turner round Oxford”
- Saturday June 16th – Long Ride (a 30 mile ride)
- Sunday 24th – Joint Isis-Oxford Cycling UK ride (faster pace to coffee)
- Evening Social ride – Hampton Poyle – date to be arranged
- Saturday 7th – Short & steady ride
- Friday 13th to Sunday 15th – Isis annual weekend away, Braziers Park
- Saturday 21st – Long ride (35 miles)
- Sunday 24th – Joint Isis-Oxford Cycling UK ride (afternoon ride with tea at Dorchester Abbey)
The dates of Stop & Stare and evening social rides will be announced in the newsletter for each month on our Home page.
The next leaders’ meeting will take place in July. If you have a route or destination that you would like us to consider for inclusion between August and November, please let us know via the Contact Us page.